For Antioxidant Support
How Can Curcumin Help You?
- Curcumin Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
Curcumin 95 is a concentrate of 95% curcuminoids, which are powerful antioxidants found in the spice turmeric root. Specifically, curcumin and its derivatives help support antioxidant status.*
Curcumin is powerful and versatile when it comes to health (and cancer, in particular).
Very promising research results are verified and updated continually, so expect to hear more about curcumin and cancer in the near future.
Curcumin vs. Drugs
A recent review study of more than 700 clinical trials involving curcumin and cancer found curcumin to be as effective as pharmaceutical drugs in treating cancers of the prostate, colon, breast, liver, esophagus, and mouth.
Recent research shows that curcumin seems to inhibit skin-cancer formation and delay the development of associated tumors.
Curcumin and Joint Pain
Cancer is not the only health issue that may benefit from curcumin. If you suffer from painful joints, whether caused by osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, curcumin could help.
Key Ingredients: Curcumin (Curcuma longa)
Instructions: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal.