Effectively Reduces Menopausal Hot Flashes
Estrovera is a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes. Unlike some approaches, Estrovera does not contain any forms of estrogen or very potent activators of estrogen receptors, thereby minimizing the potential for side effects. Estrovera contains an extensively researched, special extract of rhubarb root (ERr 731) that has been recommended in Germany since 1993. In clinical, in vitro, and toxicology studies, Err 731 has demonstrated a high degree of efficacy and safety. Estrovera's main active ingredient has also demonstrated significant improvements in common menopausal complaints—such as poor mood, anxiety, and sleep quality—as well as additional measures of quality of life and general health and well-being.
Estrovera contains the first phytonutrient compound shown in well-designed clinical studies to offer effective hot flash reduction similar to conventional hormones therapies, but without the associated risks or other serious adverse effects.
Estrovera offers fast and effective hot flash relief with only 1 tablet daily. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study of perimenopausal women, it was shown to relieve moderate and severe hot flashes after only 4 weeks. Frequency and intensity of hot flashes were further decreased at 8 and 12 weeks. In another double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, average reduction in hot flash frequency was from 12 to 2 daily.
● In 12 weeks or less, significantly reduced hot flashes in perimenopausal women
● Clinically shown to dramatically reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes
● Has been shown to help with sleep disturbances
● Can help decrease irritability, anxiety and enhance mood
● May help relieve physical and emotional exhaustion
● Can help decrease joint and muscle complaints
● Shown to help with urinary tract symptoms
● Can help releive vaginal dryness and sexual problems
● May help decrease racing heart
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet daily with breakfast with a glass of water.
Ingredients: Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root Extract† [containing 2.16 mg rhaponticin] 4 mg