Insomnia Kit ~ For The Younger You
These supplements work together to help you achieve deep & restful sleep!
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) helps promote the body's production of serotonin.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter made in the brain, however, low levels of serotonin have been associated with:
- Carbohydrate cravings
- Weight gain
- Mood disorders / Depression
- Sleep disorders
- Substance dependence
Provides the direct precursor to serotonin and melatonin
Supports healthy thinking, eating, and sleeping
Provides nutritional support for normal metabolic regulation
Helps regulate mood
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules late afternoon or evening.
5-L-Hydroxytryptophan 50 mg, cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
Melatonin Promotes Positive Sleep-Wake Cycles! Help to provide a more restful and natural sleep without any drowsy side-effects that sometimes result from taking chemically produced pharmaceutical sleep aids.
- Promotes positive sleep/wake cycles
- Good sleep helps other hormones stay in balance & can positively affect weight loss efforts
- May improve SAD (seasonal affect disorder)
- Helps shift workers adjust to new sleep patterns
- Has anti-aging properties
- Improves tinnitus
- May improve behavioral symptoms in dementia patients
- Aids cluster headaches
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue once daily, at bedtime.
Each tablet contains: 3 mg Melatonin
Quickly dissolves under tongue and utilized by the body.