Olive Leaf Extract 500 mg NEW
Oleuropein in Olive Leaf Extract has been found to help reduce blood pressure!
- Oleurelpein (a polyphenol from the olive leaf) helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels & can reduce elevated BP by causing constricted arteries to become more flexible and relax
- Studies indicate it can reduce systolic BP by an average 11.5 mmHg and diastolic BP by
4.8 mmHg in just 8 weeks!
- Has anti-arrhythmic action, wherein an irregular heart beat may be corrected
- Has a vasodilator effect on the smooth muscle layer (the endothelium) of arteries
- May stop LDL cholesterol from oxidizing, preventing hardening of the arteries
- Can lower the incidence of peripheral vascular disease and coronary artery disease
- Increases coronary artery blood flow & coronary artery-dilating actions
Also Good For
Immune System - Boosts immune system to prevent colds & flu, fights germs & bacteria
Stomach - Prevents excess acidity & can cure gastritis in some individuals. It can also relieve stomach pain by stopping muscle spasms in the stomach.
Chronic Fatigue - Reduces chronic fatigue, increases energy, improves mental health.
Anti-Diabetic Effects - Lower blood sugar via delayed digestion of starches into sugars and absorption of sugars from intestines. May also increase levels of other natural antioxidant systems in body.
Anti-Microbial Properties - Fights pathogens, bacteria, various kinds of viruses. Effective against respiratory & sinus infections. It can also curb infections in the eye, ear, tooth, vaginal yeast infections and fungus.
Anti-Cancer Properties - Oleuropein contains antioxidant effects to combat formation of cancer at earliest stages. Moreover, Oleuropein prevents tumor growth by acting as an anti-inflammatory agent and inhibits assembly of cancer causing enzymes.
Note: if using for an infection, a "die-off" effect may occur in some people. Anyone with a serious disorder or chronic illness should use olive leaf extract under the supervision of a qualified health care practitioner.
SOURCE: Life Extension Magazine, March 2012
Suggested Use: Chew 3-4 tablets daily.
Ingredients: 1 capsule contains 500 mg Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea), powdered extract, 50 mg Oleuropein (10%)
Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).