PS 100 phosphatidylserine
Promotes Brain Function, Brain Repair, Memory & Cognition
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a natural phospholipid that is an essential component of cell membranes that promotes brain function by helping maintain neuronal membrane fluidity (cell to cell communication), which is essential for cognition, mental performance, attentiveness and reaction time.
PS has potential to help improve age-related declines in memory, learning, verbal skills, and concentration. Strengthen your memory, increase vigilance and attention, boost learning, increase mental acuity, intensify your concentration, relieve depression and improve mood - whether you are young or old.
PS100 is the best product on the market for a optimal brain function and improved memory.
The use of phosphatidylserine is well validated through clinical research. In only 2 weeks users report improved ability to focus, speak with clarity, remember & recall information.
● Improves memory loss due to aging
● Improves cognition
● Can alleviate stress-related anxiety
● Helps the brain retrieve information
● Helps with low energy in the morning
● Increases neuronal membrane fluidity (cell-to-cell communication)
● Cortisol receptors get damaged by high cortisol levels reducing the ability of the hypothalamus to sense and correct high cortisone levels
● Helps repair the feedback control apparatus and can correct either high or low cortisol levels
● Protects against stress by mitigating the actions of the catabolic stress hormone cortisol
● Excellent for those 50 or older - can prevent Dementia & possibly Alzheimer's Disease
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel twice daily for 1 month. Then for maintenance, take 1 softgel once a day. The typical adult dose is 100-300 mg per day.
Ingredients: Phosphatidylserine (PS) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gamma tocopherol.
Softgels consist of gelatin, glycerin and water.