Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D!
Are You Getting Enough Vitamin D? Probably Not!
Vitamin D Deficiency is now an Epidemic!
Vitamin D supplementation is advised because many people do not get enough Vitamin D from sunshine or they are over the age of 50 and are therefore deficient. According to experts, about 70% of the U.S. Population has insufficient levels of Vitamin D.
Low levels of Vitamin D are associated with increase risk of Heart Attack 45%, Stroke 78%, and Premature Death 77%. Higher Vitamin D levels are associated with increased survival rates. (January 2010 Life Extension)
|- Cancer Protective
- Protects against cardio-vascular disease
- Can protect against colds, flu & viral infections
- Boosts immune system
- At first sign of a cold, sore throat, or flu, take Vitamin D and see how fast it works. Studies show a 3 fold reduction in symptoms.
- Plays a strong role in bone health.
- Help maintain the body's calcium balance
How Much Vitamin D Do You Need?
Experts now agree that a dose of 2,000-4,000 IU daily is the amount needed to achieve optimal blood levels.
Suggested Use: Take 1-4 capsules daily.
Ingredients: 1 capsule contains: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2000 IU, Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 2 mg, Vitamin E (as mixed Tocopherols) 20 IU, Tocotrienols 3mg.