SAM-e 200 mg
For Healthy Mood, Liver Function & Joint Pain
SAM-e (S-Adenosyl Methionine) is an amino acid derivative that has a wide variety of benefits because it is utilized by almost every cell of the body. It is a precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinepherine, and serotonin. Research has shown SAM-e to support liver enzymes within normal levels. Normal liver function is thought to be involved in healthy mood.
• May help raise serotonin levels, your "feel good" hormone
• Commonly used to help with depression
• Can eliminate food cravings
• Helpful for promoting mood and emotional well-being
• Supports the production of healthy conncetive tissue
• Supports healthy liver function
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 to 2 tablets per day on an empty stomach.
Ingredients: 200 mg SAM-e (S-Adenosyl Methionine)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide, glycerol behenate, magnesium stearate, enteric coating (methacrylate copolymers), titanium dioxide, magnesium silicate, triethylcitrate, riboflavin, glycerol palmitostearate, and medium chain triglycerides.