Borage GLA-240 with Gamma Tocpherol
Borage Oil is shown to be helpful for:
- Skin disorders including eczema
- Balancing hormones
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Vaginal Dryness
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS),
- Pain and swelling (inflammation)
GLA-240 is a cold pressed, hexane-free and stabilized oil from borage (Borago officinalis) seeds. Borage Oil is the highest-potency source of GLA available.
Helps the body produce Prostaglandin E - responsible for balancing hormones. For PMS, menopause, vaginal dryness, anxiety, and well-being.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times per day with meals.
Ingredients: GLA (18:3:6) 22% Linoleic Acid (18:2:6) 36% Oleic Acid (18:1:9) 17% Misc. Fatty Acids 25%.