Servings per Container: 60 tablets
(Can only be sold to the U.S.)
Melatonin: Time Release
Melatonin, the sleep hormone, regulates the sleep-wake cycle. Time release melatonin improves the initiation of sleep. Will NOT interfere with your body’s own melatonin production, sleep quality, morning alertness, and sleep onset with no relevant adverse effects or dependency.
• Clinically shown to improve sleep quality, morning alertness, sleep onset latency and quality of life, with no adverse effects of dependency
• Supplementation linked to improved mood and cognitive function among those with impaired sleep
• Provides 5 mg time released melatonin per tablet
• Time release formulation sustains plasma levels for a longer period, enhancing sleep initiation, maintenance, and quality
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Also, Melatonin also provides diverse physiological benefits including bone mineral density in those with osteopenia, reduced depressive symptoms in women, has anti-cancer properties, and lowers hepatic enzymes in those with non-alcoholic liver conditions.
Directions: Take 1-2, tablets 45 minutes ( before bedtime )
Each Tablet Contains: Melatonin 5 mg